- Minimum Balance to Open - $50.00
- Minimum Balance Fee of $2.00 will be charged if the daily balance falls below $50.00 any day of the statement cycle.
- Interest on your account will be compounded and credited quarterly.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $50.00 in the account for each day in the statement cycle to obtain the annual percentage yield.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day that you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- During any calendar month or statement cycle of at least 4 weeks, you may not make more than six (6) withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a pre-authorized or automatic transfer or telephonic (including data transmissions) agreement, order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order made by the depositor to third parties.
- Note: If you receive your savings statement quarterly, you may make six (6) debit transactions free. If you receive your savings statement monthly, you may make two (2) debit transaction free.
- A debit item charge of $1.00 will be imposed for each withdrawal in excess.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- $10.00 service charge to close account if opened less than six (6) months.
- Customers with savings accounts must maintain a $50.00 minimum balance to avoid check cashing fees.
- This account is an interest bearing account. Check with your local branch for rate information.