- Minimum Balance to Open - $50.00
- Minimum Balance Fee of $2.00 will be charged if the daily balance falls below $50.00 any day of the statement cycle.
- Interest on your account will be compounded and credited quarterly.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $50.00 in the account for each day in the statement cycle to obtain the annual percentage yield.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day that you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks). At our discretion the Interest rates and Annual Percentage Yield may change. Please contact your local branch for current rates.
- If you receive your savings statement quarterly, you may make six (6) debit transactions free. If you receive your savings statement monthly, you may make two (2) debit transaction free. A debit item charge of $1.00 will be imposed for each withdrawal in excess. Due to the COVID19 Pandemic, effective 5/1/2020 the debit item charge will be temporarily suspended until 3/31/2021.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- $10.00 service charge to close account if opened less than six (6) months.
- Free Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and Mobile Advantage Capture (service provider charges may apply).
- This account is an interest bearing account. Check with your local branch for rate information.