Money Market Account
- Minimum Balance to Open - $1,000.00
- Minimum Balance Fee of $7.00 will be charged if the daily balance falls below $1,000.00 any day of the statement cycle.
- If your account has been opened less than 6 months and you request it to be closed, there will be a $10.00 service charge.
- A debit item charge of $1.00 will be imposed for each debit transaction in excess of 6 per statement cycle. Due to the COVID19 Pandemic, effective 5/1/2020 the debit item charge will be temporarily suspended until 12-31-2020.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks). You must maintain a minimum balance of $1,000.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- At our discretion, the interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time. Please contact us for current available rates.
- A NSF (non sufficient funds) charge of $35.00 will apply to overdrafts created by check, in person withdrawals or any electronic means (ACH or Internet Transfers) as applicable.
- Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to the account monthly. If the account is closed before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Free Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and Mobile Advantage Capture (service provider charges may apply)