- Minimum Balance to Open - $1,000.00
- Minimum Balance Fee of $7.00 will be charged if the daily balance falls below $1,000.00 any day of the statement cycle.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $1,000.00 in the account each day to obtain annual percentage yield.
- A Debit Item Charge of $0.20 will be imposed for each debit transaction (withdrawal, check paid, automatic transfer, or payment out of your account) if the balance in the account falls below $1,000.00 any day of the statement cycle.
- At our discretion, the interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time -please contact us for available rates.
- Additional interest may be added to your account by using the following services. You must maintain a minimum balance of $1,000.00 each day to obtain the additional interest. Interest Rate will increase in increments for accounts using the following services: Accounts maintaining one (1) electronic ACH deposit per statement cycle will receive an additional 0.05% added to the current board rate. Accounts receiving E-Statements but do not maintain one (1) electronic ACH deposit per statement cycle will receive an additional 0.10% added to the current board rate. Accounts receiving E-Statements and maintaining one (1) electronic ACH deposit per statement cycle will receive an additional 0.15% added to the current board rate. All services must be maintained for the entire statement cycle to receive the additional interest rate.
- Interest on your account will be compounded monthly and credited to your account monthly.
- Use our GO ANYWHERE Debit Card at any bank's ATM, four times per month*, FREE of charge.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Unlimited check writing. Check printing fee may vary depending on style and quantity of checks being ordered.
- A $2.00 service charge will be imposed to close the account if the account is open less than six (6) months.
- A NSF (non sufficient funds) charge of $35.00 will apply to overdrafts created by check, in person withdrawals or any electronic means as applicable. (Includes ACH or Internet Transfers)
- Free Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and Mobile Advantage Capture (service provider charges may apply)
- Free BillPay Service – Customer must request service to be activated. If BillPay service becomes inactive for 90 days the service will be deactivated by the bank. (Service Provider charges may apply)
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
*A month is defined as a customers statement cycle