Business Interest Checking Account
Interest bearing checking account designed for businesses, non-profit organizations, sole proprietorships, government entities and trusts that maintain large balances.
- Minimum balance to open - $100.00
- $500.00 minimum balance requirement to obtain the Annual Percentage Yield.
- Interest paid on all daily balances. Interest rates and Annual Percentage Yield may change. Interest will be compounded and credited to account monthly. Please contact your local branch for current rates.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (check).
- Minimum balance fee of $12.00 will be charged if the daily balance falls below $500.00 any day of the statement cycle.
- A debit item charge of $0.12 will be imposed on each item including items paid, ACH Debits, ACH credits and deposit tickets.
- Unlimited check writing - check printing fees may vary depending on the style and quantity of checks ordered.
- Cash withdrawals: $0.08 per roll of coin and $0.25 per cash strap.
- Free check images with the monthly statement.
- Free Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and Mobile Advantage Capture. (Service Provider charges may apply)
- Free BillPay Service – Customer must request service to be activated. If BillPay service becomes inactive for 90 days the service will be deactivated by the bank. (Service Provider charges may apply).
- A $2.00 service charge to close the account will be imposed if the account is opened less than six (6) months.
- A NSF (non sufficient funds) charge of $35.00 will apply to overdrafts created by check, in person withdrawals or any electronic means (ACH or Internet Transfers) as applicable.