Business Analysis Checking Account
Business Analysis Checking Account is designed for larger businesses with high transaction volume and larger daily balances that do not qualify for interest checking.
- Minimum balance to open - $100.00
- No minimum balance requirements.
- $12.00 monthly service charge (will print on statements as "Minimum Balance Fee").
- A debit item charge of $0.12 will be imposed on each item including items deposited, items paid, ACH Debits, ACH credits and deposit tickets.
- Minimum Balance Fee and debit item charges may be offset by earnings credit paid on the average collected daily balance (tiered earnings credit rate based on daily balances).
- Unlimited check writing - check printing fees may vary depending on the style and quantity of checks ordered.
- Cash withdrawals: $0.08 per roll of coin and $0.25 per cash strap.
- Free check images with the monthly statement.
- Free Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and Mobile Advantage Capture. (Service Provider charges may apply)
- Free BillPay Service – Customer must request service to be activated. If BillPay service becomes inactive for 90 days the service will be deactivated by the bank. (Service Provider charges may apply)
- Earnings Credit Tier subject to change. Please contact your local branch for the current rates.
- A $2.00 service charge to close the account will be imposed if the account is opened less than six (6) months.
- A NSF (non sufficient funds) charge of $35.00 will apply to overdrafts created by check, in person withdrawals or any electronic means as applicable.